Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sale on my new book!!!

For a few days only my audiobook of THE ME GENERATION... BY ME (GROWING UP IN THE '60s)is on sale for only $5.95 if you buy it here from Audible.com.   That's like 75% off.   I'm even crazier than Crazy Eddie.  Again, here's where you go.   I may never be had for so little again.

By the way, join me tonight on 77 WABC radio with Mark Simone talking about the book and reminiscing about the '60s.

I'll also be on 710 ESPN Seattle and the Mariners Radio Network calling tonight's M's-White Sox game.   Now one of these two radio appearances were taped.  Guess which one.  

7 comments :

Betty Pongracz said...

14Just finished the book (kindle variety). Loved it. Couple questions: Did you ever go to Tommy's? Did you not like Motown? It was so big in the late 60's. I too am a Bruin ('67 to '71) and we played The Four Tops and The Temptations all the time. I worked at Bullocks Westwood and lived in Hedrick Hall. I'm sure our paths crossed.

Betty

P.S. You're my favorite M's announcer. Why won't they let you do more games?

Anonymous said...

When are you gonna be on the new Tom Lykis show??

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a nice sale! I jumped online and downloaded the book--but be forewarned that you get a large ".aa" filetype that can ONLY be played in iTunes or Windows Media Player.

Well, I'll be damned if I'm going to sit in front of my computer while you read to me... That's why God (or Steve Jobs--possibly the same thing anyway) invented PORTABLE devices.

I've spent hours researching how to convert .aa to .mp3--but it's going to take a real-time run (ie, 8-ish hours) to do the conversion.

No more DRM'd audiobooks for me, thanks... :-[

Paul Duca said...

I have a friend who listens to Mark Simone every Saturday, before he calls me for a regular conversation. He says he didn't hear you tonight.

By Ken Levine said...

Went to Tommys at Beverly & Rampart often. Loved Motown. Went to see the house when I was with the M's in Detroit last year. And would love to do more Mariner games. Let them know you want me. Thanks.

Skipperdon:

Sorry you're having problems. I must admit I know nothing about this and the only words I recognized were mp3 and Steve Jobs.

Thomas said...

There, gave you some money. Even I'm willing to deal with Audible for that price.

Betty P said...

Done. You're welcome